Saturday 30 January 2010

A very brief history

I thought I would begin with a very brief history about me and what I've been up to for the past 41 years. However 41 years is a long time to be brief so I am going to bullet point my life up until now and then in future blogs I am sure I will expand futher.
  • Born 1968 in Pontifract
  • Moved to Bridlington aged 4
  • Younger sister and younger brother
  • Excellent hard working Mum and Dad
  • Left school at 15 went to Hairdressing college
  • Married at 19
  • Eldest daughter born aged 20
  • Middle daughter born aged 23
  • Youngest daughter born aged 27
  • Divorced aged 34
  • Meet new partner aged 35
  • Work as estate agent
  • Made redundant due to property market decline
  • Dad dies due to Cancer within 5 weeks of finding out
  • Start Confident Ladies business September 09
  • Go to Downing St Xmas Party December 09
  • Find out need a Hysterectomy Jan 10

No comments: